- Bacholer degree in Data, Business Management or any related field.
- Experience in managing M&E systems for at least 3 years
- Fluent in Arabic & English (strong written and verbal skills)
- Very good knowledge of data systems
- Ability to extract reports from data analysis
- Ability to supervise independent research
- Flexibility in development in relation to sector expansion
- High management skills and team leadership
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- High communication skills
- High attention to details
- Ability to innovate
- Ability to withstand work pressure
- Reporting and writing skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to learn and develop
- Ability to assign tasks to team members
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. WATAN reserves the right to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.
Any published closing dates are estimated. WATAN has right to close adverts as soon as we have found the right candidate and this may be before the published closing date. We would therefore advise interested applicants to submit an application as early as possible.