- University degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2-year experience in monitoring and evaluating, data collection, report writing and project management.
- Effective report writing skills.
- knowledge of MS Office packages specially MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to data visualization software specially Power BI
- High level in written and spoken Arabic and English is MUST
- Good team player, flexible and capable of working with a multinational country team, and capable of working under pressure.
- Good analytical skills, attention to details, and critical thinking ability.
- A flexible and initiative-taking
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills (particularly looking for a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines).
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidates.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. WATAN reserves the right to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.