- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architecture or relevant sector.
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience leading, managing, and implementing Shelter / NFI projects.
- PMP certified.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to represent the organization image in a professional manner.
- Commitment to humanitarian relief standards.
- High level of organizing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, remote management, and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Ability to create new relations with active players in the field.
- High level of flexibility to adapt to a new environment, handle the workload.
- High level of problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Very good report writing skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Very Good computer skills (MS office).
- Fluent in English (strong written and verbal skills).
- Quick learner.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidates.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. WATAN reserves the right to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.