- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum Required: one to three years of progressive, relevant experience.
- Preferred: non-profit organization experience, experience with accounting software
- Knowledge of Financial Accounting/GAAP and Management Accounting/Reporting
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and advanced experience with Excel is required
- Strong reporting and analysis skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop and propose creative solutions, while also identifying issues which need to be escalated
- Strong project and time management skills, sound judgment, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills; ability to work with colleagues and partners nationally and internationally
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Ability to adapt and work in a very flexible, fluid, and evolving environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Special Skills (technical or advanced)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with expertise skills in Excel
- Ability to occasionally work with a varying schedule including occasional evenings, early mornings and weekends as needed to accommodate wide ranging time zones and the occasional weekend meeting
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidat.