- Bachelor’s degree in business management, information management, social statistics, MA degree is preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead the team.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge & Skills Logical and analytical abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge through informal and formal training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of quantitative and qualitative methods including questionnaire design, survey techniques and participatory approaches.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, Power Point, database, spread sheet and graphics presentations (including one or more of the following programs: Excel, Access Epi Info, SPSS,),
- Confident communicator, able to command respect from a wide range of people
- Excellent oral and written communication and time management skills
- Team player.
- Ability to handle multi tasks at the same time.
- Analytical thinker with good attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience working in M&E capacity.
- Good administrative skills, planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Works well in teamwork, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate