- Minimum Education Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Medicine or any other related major
- 3 years at least in project management in the civil society organizations
- Good remote management skills
- knowledge of International Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law, Refugee Law
- High communication skills and presentation.
- High managerial skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of follow-up financial matters.
- Ability to build and manage teams.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Work under pressure
- Delegation skills
- Ability to learn and develop
- PgMP or PMP certified
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate.
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. WATAN reserves the right to close this advert before the confirmed closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications.