- University degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in humanitarian field.
- Previous experience of working in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- Experience with feedback, complaints and accountability mechanisms.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking/ proactive in identifying difficulties and working cooperatively to solve them.
- Strong reporting skills.
- A flexible and initiative-taking with the ability to manage and prioritize an unpredictable workload.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills (particularly looking for a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines).
- Familiar with data visualization Software
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Team work.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate